Guide for Best Performance
- Plant in full sun for best foliage color.
- Use organic, well-drained, acidic soil.
- Dig planting hole twice as wide and slightly deeper than the root ball.
- Remove the plant from the container and loosen tangled roots.
- Top of the root ball should be slightly above ground level.
- Backfill the hole 3/4 full with loose organic soil and water thoroughly to remove any air pockets.
- Finish filling the hole with soil and pack lightly.
- Add a thick layer of organic mulch to help maintain even moisture until the plant is well established.
- Keep mulch away from the base of the plant.